Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Popping of the Cork

Well hello GentleReader and welcome! Seeing as how everyone and their uncle in the modern world seems to have their own blog, I've decided it's high time to start one of my own. I can't say exactly what the tone of mine will be, or if I'll be focusing on my personal life, news, pop culture or whatever else, or even what the catchy title will be. The advice I've gotten is to just start writing and everything will fall into place - the tone will develop, the posts will define it, and a witty yet non-cliche title will come to me in a moment of inspiration. It's more than likely I'll talk about my guilty pop culture obsessions (like tonight's HIGHLY FUCKING awaited episode of So You Think You Can Dance) a lot. And seeing as how I live in New York, the (supposedly) most interesting city in the world and the capitol of neuroses and random acts of krazy, I should post a thing or two about life here. Maybe even a fictional account will pop up here and there. Who knows? Its a great big world and an even bigger blogosphere. So yeah, I'm totally stoked about this venture - hopefully I'll be focused enough to stick with it! But just to warn you, I tend to be a bit scattered.

So here's me: I'm a 29yo gay boy, I'm originally from a small town in the SC and have been living in NYC for the past 3 1/2 years. So yeah, if homos and gayness offend you in any way, then turn back now. Then go fuck yourself, and please don't pass on your bigoted, conservative values to your children - they're probably already too stupid to get over your brainwashing them. And they're probably ugly. Very very ugly. Like you. K, moving on. Basically my life here consists of lots of hanging out, my job at a men's spa in Hell's Kitchen and taking dance classes. As for the men's spa, I know what some guys out there are probably wondering, and no - it's not a whorehouse (even though I oftentimes refer to it as my gay whorehouse job, but only in pure jest). I do sometimes whore MYSELF out, but only outside of work. Haha, just kidding.

Well, this pretty much sums up my blog intro. Hopefully somebody out there will read it, and if so, I say Thank You. I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with it. And so as a reward, I'm off to have some sangria.



No comments: